Re: Venting

Subject: Re: Venting
From: Keith Visco <kvisco@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 14:27:14 -0500
Guy,

Paul makes an excellent point since most of the XSL processors only
implement the "XTL" or tree construction portion of the XSL WD anyway. I
am in favor of splitting the the spec or at least having a further
clarified specification that treats the transformation and formatting as
two separate entities.

Most of the implementors of the XSL processors apparently have felt this
way from the start in my opinion since some are working on the
Transformation process and others are working on the "FO" section.

--Keith