Re: Venting

Subject: Re: Venting
From: Keith Visco <kvisco@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 09:26:40 -0500
Guy,

  I'm not suggesting abandoning or "pulling" anything from the XSL
standard. I think it would help XSL by allowing some people to focus on
one part and others to focus on another. Assuming that you are a
programmer you know that splitting a task into smaller sub-tasks helps
to accomplish the overall goal. I don't think any of us are suggesting
to get rid of FOs. I also understand that the FO portion of the XSL WD
is rather incomplete, and that eventually as it nears completion more
software supporting FO's will be available.

--Keith