Re: Venting

Subject: Re: Venting
From: "James Tauber" <jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 02:23:57 +0800
>Most of the implementors of the XSL processors apparently have felt this
>way from the start in my opinion since some are working on the
>Transformation process and others are working on the "FO" section.

There are other factors.

I can't speak for James Clark but I suspect that one of the reasons that XT
just does XTL is that it is for testing that part of the spec that JamesC is
the editor for.

I am working on XFL because JamesC had already done XT and it seemed silly
to reinvent something JamesC was already infinitely more capable of writing
than me.

James T