Re: CSS and XSL

Subject: Re: CSS and XSL
From: Paul Prescod <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 09:17:10 -0600
Jelks Cabaniss wrote:

> The stylesheets newsgroup had this very debate some months ago.  I highly
> recommend reading it -- the posts have the subject "Netscapes style-policy".
> See in particular:
>
>         http://www.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=374716731
>         http://www.dejanews.com/getdoc.xp?AN=375232052

Actually, that thread has nothing to do with the current thread. The
context of the current thread is about SVG and other formatting-specific
document types. Different design principles apply.

 http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco

If you spend any time administering Windows NT, you're far too familiar
with the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) which displays the cause of the
crash and gives some information about the state of the system when
it crashed.  -- "Microsoft Developer Network Magazine"