Re: (XML + XSL) * n diffrent XSL processor = n diffrent results

Subject: Re: (XML + XSL) * n diffrent XSL processor = n diffrent results
From: Scott_Boag/CAM/Lotus@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 1999 13:00:29 -0500 (EST)
Thanks for the good word.  I really appreciate it!  -scott

kvisco/17:37 PM

Please respond to xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:   xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc:    (bcc: Scott Boag/CAM/Lotus)

For now this is probably true, as the XSL WD gets closer to completion
and more flushed out you should see the differences decreasing. Leaving
IE5 out of the picture, Whitespace should be your primary difference I
would hope at this point. I know Scott Boag (LotusXSL) has been trying
very hard to make the output of LotusXSL similar to the output of XT. I
have been using Scott's test suite to try and match the output of XSL:P
to both Lotus and XT.

--Keith