RE: Simple API for XSL?

Subject: RE: Simple API for XSL?
From: Ed Nixon <ed.nixon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:45:28 -0500
I notice today that a new version of SAXON is out. I now supports some XSL within it's API (which sits on top of SAX as well as a XML parser of your choice.) You can find information about it as well as a link to the ICL site on Robin Cover's 'XML What's New' page.

Editorializing, this is one of my favourite pieces of XML/XSL/DOM work. Quite nice.

	...edN