XSL-List, Year 1

Subject: XSL-List, Year 1
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 22:16:19 -0500 (EST)
The XSL-List started on February 16, 1998, so I am pleased to announce
that the XSL-List is one year old today!!

The success of the XSL-List has exceeded my expectations.  Today, we
have over 800 subscribers and there have been over 2,600 messages.

I would like to thank all of the subscribers and all of the posters to
the XSL-List for contributing to its success.

Regards,

Tony Graham
Tony Graham                            mailto:tgraham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
17 West Jefferson Street                    Direct Phone: 301/315-9632