RE: Where is my Content

Subject: RE: Where is my Content
From: "Juliane Harbarth" <jhb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 11:23:55 -0000
I finally succeeded by doing the following :

1. Replaced <xsl:process-children/> with <xsl:apply-templates/>
2. Included ':' after "http"
3. Replaced <xsl:text> with <xml:text> (this was Shekhar
    Kshirsagar's suggestion)
4. Included the clause about the textnodes Steve Dahl
    recommended. I also included his other rule and, as
    he already suspected, I had to split it into two rules.
    The first rule however was sufficient.

I was displeased to hear that IE5 does not support FOs yet
(and due to Paul Prescod nothing else seams to do that).
 I like them - did DSSSL before. Next step now will be RTFM
as Jeroen v. R. and Guy Murphy quite rightly suggested.

Thanks for all replies.

Juliane Harbarth
Technical Consultant
Software AG Germany