Re: CSS and XSL

Subject: Re: CSS and XSL
From: Paul Prescod <paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:08:02 -0600
Ray Cromwell wrote:

> Another useful API is a debugging API. At XML98, I presented a hacked
> up version of DocProc's XSL processor with a Java front end. The idea
> was that one could set "break points" on XML elements in the input
> tree or rules in the stylesheet.

That is a neat idea! Even without that, an implementation could easily
print a report of each rule it had triggered and in what order. That would
also help.

 http://itrc.uwaterloo.ca/~papresco

If you spend any time administering Windows NT, you're far too familiar
with the Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) which displays the cause of the
crash and gives some information about the state of the system when
it crashed.  -- "Microsoft Developer Network Magazine"