RE: Simple API for XSL?

Subject: RE: Simple API for XSL?
From: Tim McCune <timm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:11:40 -0700
I went ahead and wrote an interface that lets us switch XSL processors by
changing one line of code.  The interface is pretty simple so far:

public String process(Document xml, String stylesheetName) throws
XSLProcessorImplException;

I then wrote implementations of this interface for LotusXSL and XSLP.  What
other methods would be useful in such an interface?