Re: Fw: Flight of fantasy...

Subject: Re: Fw: Flight of fantasy...
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:05:33 +0000
Hi Oren.

I'm suprised the post got any response at all.

The reason why I went for attributes in the first block and optionally
content in the second was to unify syntax for not just style and document
content, but also for scripting. I think where the focus is the content of
a documents, rather than just a styling spec, seperating attributes and
content can be beneficial.

Anyhow, as the subject says it's all just fantasy... and I should quit with
the off topic posts before I get roasted :)

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 02/20/99 04:39:39 AM