RE: XLink and XSL...

Subject: RE: XLink and XSL...
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 09:28:22 -0500
HI Guy,

Yes XSL should be useful for XLink. We are actually transforming XML/XLINK
documents into HTML+CSS with DSSSL. We didn't made any XSL script for that
but this is feasible. You have basically to interpret xlink markups and
translate them into HTML links. Of course this work well when you have
one-to-one links. One-to-many does not work as well. We are thinking of
creating a control that will allow you to do one-to-many links. So the
transform could be complete.

Ekiot Kimber gave good clues on how to transform XLink into HTML.

Regards
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com