Re: Complex XSL Application (I think)

Subject: Re: Complex XSL Application (I think)
From: "Steven Livingstone" <s.livingstone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 02:11:53 -0000
A shot in the dark here, but everyone else has contributed !!

It may take a bit of work, but whay not use either Index Server or Site
Server to search you documents (probably do it more effectively than your
average search engine) and then use XML/XSL to display these docs.

I'd love to say that you could actually parse the documents by developing a
customised template for IS or SS, but I have not done this.

[ Can you do this ????
IE. Instead of working on a document via the META headers in SS, can you use
customised XML/XSL templates to do a proper search??]

Seems to *combine* the best of bother sensible technologies to me.

Steven