Re: no xmlns attribute in the xsl dtd?

Subject: Re: no xmlns attribute in the xsl dtd?
From: "Mark D. Anderson" <mda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 14:43:24 -0800

>nsgmls is not namespace aware which a processor would need to be to
>correctly recognise xmlns attributes as declaring namespaces, not specifying
>normal attributes.
>
>furthermore, it is not clear how you would validate your document anyway
>given that it includes names from the HTML 4.0 vocabulary as well as those
>from the XSL vocabulary. The DTD in the spec only covers the latter which,
>in effect, means it cannot be used to validate a stylesheet.

so much for my next question, which is what to do about all those other errors :).
c:/software/sp-1.3/bin/nsgmls:html.xsl:10:5:E: element "html" undefined
c:/software/sp-1.3/bin/nsgmls:html.xsl:10:11:E: element "head" undefined
c:/software/sp-1.3/bin/nsgmls:html.xsl:10:18:E: element "title" undefined

so is there a solution here?

-mda