ANNOUNCE: Sunday XSL Tutorial at X-Tech'99

Subject: ANNOUNCE: Sunday XSL Tutorial at X-Tech'99
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 12:16:38 -0500
Some of you may be trying to decide which tutorials to take at X-Tech'99
next week in San Jose: see http://www.gca.org/conf/xtech99/xtecindx.htm for
details.

On Sunday March 7 I will be delivering Day 1 of our 2-day "Practical
Formatting Using XSL" hands-on tutorial.  This represents the first 6
modules of the 10 modules of the complete course.  An overview of all 10
modules is available for free download in the Training Materials section of
our website below.  The syllabus is available in the Conference Training
Schedule section.

I won't post any more details here ... please contact me directly if you
have any specific questions rather than posting questions to the entire list.

--
G. Ken Holman                  mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crane Softwrights Ltd.           http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/