Re: *input* filters

Subject: Re: *input* filters
From: Keith Visco <kvisco@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 11:33:41 -0500
James,

  I could see a valuable need here, such as converting HTML to
"well-formed HTML" if I wanted to leverage XSL. I could take an HTML
document and convert it into PDF using a "filter" and then using XSL
with a PDF formatter. However some of these tools already exist and
there is nothing stopping people from chaining them together. Is there
an argument that would show the need for this to be included into the
XSL WD?

--Keith