Re: W3C-transformation language petition

Subject: Re: W3C-transformation language petition
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 10:40:00 +0000
Hi Oren.

I can say with a reasonable degree of surety that the W3C *does* take into
account debate and when present consensus among the development communities
discourse... things like this list.

Whether we end up with the "windows" solution of CSS is not a done-deal
yet.

Cheers up Oren, there's hope yet :)

Cheers
     Guy.