Re: xsl tutorials

Subject: Re: xsl tutorials
From: "James Tauber" <jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 23:32:04 +0800
To get your head around the XSL working draft, you might be better off
trying out something like XT rather than IE5b2 because the former conforms
far better to the current working draft.
.
You might also want to have a look at
http://www.xmlsoftware.com/articles/xsl-by-example.html

James
--
James Tauber / jtauber@xxxxxxxxxxx / www.jtauber.com
Associate Researcher, Electronic Commerce Network