Re: W3C-transformation language petition

Subject: Re: W3C-transformation language petition
From: Chris Maden <crism@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 16:22:32 -0500 (EST)
[Jonathan Borden]
> Go with the flow (objects :-) The concepts remain the same, its only
> the semicolons, commas and type of brackets that change.

No, they're different in the expression language, too.  XSL doesn't
have an expression language yet, but it's not likely to be Lispish
(though it'll probably be side-effect-free).  It's not a big deal; I'm
adaptable.  I think that Lisp lends itself better to structured data
processing, but I also understand the political and marketing
arguments that that many parentheses scare people.  I'll cope. (-:

-Chris