Re: How to reorder tree by member

Subject: Re: How to reorder tree by member
From: Shekhar Kshirsagar <skshirsa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 13:28:08 -0500
Hi,

I think similar problems have been raised before which attribute to the
shortcoming of the XSL spec where EqualityExpr cannot accept a select
pattern but just a Literal.

For now, you have to explicitly list the GROUP name.
Alternative approach can be to write another XSL to generate your required
XSL.

There is a example at following site (from James Tauber) to achieve this:

http://www.xmlsoftware.com/articles/xsl-by-example.html

Thanks & Regards,
Shekhar Kshirsagar
Nortel Networks

DISCLAIMER:
The views expressed here are my own and may not reflect those of Nortel
Networks.