Outdated XSL, What are my options?

Subject: Outdated XSL, What are my options?
From: "Koh, Justin (Intern)" <kohj@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:42:48 -0800
I have been using the MSXSL object
CLASSID="CLSID:2BD0D2F2-52EC-11D1-8C69-0E16BC000000"
or using msxsl.cab to generate html file from my existing XML and XSL
document. However, I recently just found out that the Active X object is out
of date. Now I have a XML file with an outdated XSL file which complies to
the early version of XSL protocol submitted in August 1997.

My program requires the user to go through a query form on the web. Upon
submission of the query, the ASP will start retrieving the necessary
information from the server which is in XML format. How could I still
maintain the program in web base and convert the XML and XSL together to
form the HTML for display on the internet?

Can I still continue to use the Active X Object? If not what are the ways I
could do it. I am currently still using IE4 and my company will not move
into IE5 util  a year or more later. What are my options available?
I know that I would have to re-write my XSL code. But after I am done with
that, what are the steps to take generate the html file through internet?

I heard about using DOM from the MS sitebuilder website.

Please advice.

Justin Koh
Software Delivery and Integration Excellence Program (SDIE)
Weyerhaeuser PC2-234
(253) 924-4563
kohj@xxxxxxxx