What Bill hath wrought

Subject: What Bill hath wrought
From: Ed Howland <Ed@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:21:26 -0800
It occurs to me that XML files that reference XSL style sheets that have
been hacked to work under IE5, won't work under the new Mozilla browser or
if someone writes a plug-in around XT. In other words, you could get around
browser differences in JavaScript programatically, but how would you do
something similar with embedded style sheet references.

Is this a current problem with CSS?

Ed Howland
ed@xxxxxxxx
http://www.dega.com
"As your attorney, I advise you to take some adrenalchrome"