XFDL, XSL, and HTML

Subject: XFDL, XSL, and HTML
From: Tim McCune <timm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 16:36:17 -0700
I am faced with the task of getting an XFDL form into a reasonable HTML
representation.  My first inclination was to try using an XSL processor, but
the first draft of XFDL seems so ugly, that I don't think this is even
possible with XSL.  So my current thinking is to write an engine to convert
XFDL into a more manageable format that I can then apply XSL to.  I was just
wondering if anyone had been down this path already and had any suggestions.
Thanks.

Tim McCune
Software Engineer, ChannelPoint
Give me the strength to change the things I can, the grace to accept the
things I cannot, and a great big bag of money.