RE: need XML documents with XSL scripts for testing

Subject: RE: need XML documents with XSL scripts for testing
From: "Didier PH Martin" <martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 20:41:48 -0500
Hi John,

Thank you very much for your help.

Here is some feedback about the test.

I got a problem with the xsl file. The file doesn't have a xml prolog like:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
So the parser rejected it as a non XML document :-). So I set a flag to
bypass the XML document validation and I then got the following error:

A name contained an invalid character. Line 76, Position 27
 <bees b-ness="&BEE4URL;"/> in the XSL document.

Thanks, that was a good stress test.
Didier PH Martin
mailto:martind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.netfolder.com