Re: Non-Java implementations?

Subject: Re: Non-Java implementations?
From: Duane Nickull <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 18:29:22 -0800
Andrew:

We are not using C/C++ but we have some really cool Perl stuff coming
up.   IF you consider all the secondary languages to use with XML/XSL,
Perl probably makes the most sense because of it's extreme capability to
handle and manipulate text.

Watch for a news release within 2 months.  I guarantee it will be truly
exciting.

Duane Nickull