Re: template matching.. display the data

Subject: Re: template matching.. display the data
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 14:17:39 +0000
Hi Andrew.

It might well be silly.

I am open minded as to alternatives, as I am sure a better method can be
established. I personaly think it would be ideal to be able to reference
several input documents, and have several output result, but nothing like
that is currently mooted in the Rec.

Have you got any ideas as to what a "a small document which references both
the XML and the XSL to be used to create output." might be?

At the moment the only way I know of to choose which stylesheet is applied
to an XML document, ignoring the specified stylesheet for the document, is
to do so with script.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 03/25/99 09:39:54 AM