Re: template matching.. display the data

Subject: Re: template matching.. display the data
From: Adam M Donahue <amd0978@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 21:41:07 -0500 (EST)
Agreed.  What we need (and no doubt is already available somewhere) is an
implementation of "configurable" style sheets, in the vein of JavaBeans.
I guess this would work best as a framework implemented by user agents
that allow an XSL author to export configurable properties which can then
be easily set by end users.  Simple examples include, of course, things
like background color, default sorting order, and so forth.

Adam