Question

Subject: Question
From: "Trahan, Shane" <srt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 20:59:04 -0500
Lets say that I have some information .. How about 300,000 records...
Now I want to XML this information.. If I set up the DTD and then how
can I get the information from the database? I hope that this is not off
post..

Also with XSL can I actually change the value of an Object..

For example..

<customer>
	<fname>John</Fname>
	<Lname>Doe</lname>
	<address>101 Main St</address>
</customer>

Now I want to change the address to 101 Penny Lane... From my
understanding I have to

		1.  Create a Java Applet that will write the change to
the database
		2.  If I wanted to just change the address on the
current web page write an XSL script that will change it?

I am kinda new to all this so any inpuyt would be helpful

Thanx in advance

Shane