Re: Why can't list digest be in xml format?

Subject: Re: Why can't list digest be in xml format?
From: Duane Nickull <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 17:57:21 -0800
Oh no.  I've never replied to my own news message before.  I don't know
the proper netiquette.

Anyways, I've acted on the idea to write an xml archive of all our
newsgroup's discussion.  The first message is at:

http://www.xmldirectory.com/newsgroup/message1.xml

Does anyone want to add to this or comment on this???  If we use this as
a shiny example of how to use xml/xsl to archive this news digest, it
may be very interesting.

The *.dtd file is there as well and the *.xsl.  After doing this, I
realized that a field for "author" may be desireable as well.

We could place all the messages in one *.xml file and sort by author,
date, subject or ???

Duane Nickull