Re: Why can't list digest be in xml format?

Subject: Re: Why can't list digest be in xml format?
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:28:34 +0000
Hi.

I beleive that there is already a DTD being worked on for Usenet, and you
might well find that it has all you want, done. Sorry, I know of no
references off-hand, but a few searches might turn something up, or I'm
hoping some Usenet guru lurking around here has the suitable pointer.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 03/26/99 06:20:00 AM