Re: IE5.0 and XSL

Subject: Re: IE5.0 and XSL
From: "Olivier Brand" <olivier@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 11:10:23 -0800
Thanks Jonathan,

I have noticed that the template "/" should exist. I have put something like
"/mynode" and it doesn't go in it.
So IE5.0 doens't conform to the last draft from W3C ? I was surprised to see the
order-by in a <xsl:for-each, the draft specifies <xsl:sort for that...
When I went to XTech99, an example was given using operator like : gt, lt,...
they are not in the draft either but I think that they should be in.
Anyway, IE5.0 is the only browser working with XSL and XML for now.

Olivier