RE: Found a problem on IE5.0

Subject: RE: Found a problem on IE5.0
From: Mark Birbeck <Mark.Birbeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 20:04:35 -0000
Check the documentation - it does say that the built-in templates are
not implemented, so there is no root rule by default. This means that
you can never get from the root of your document to 'mydocument' ...
unless you put in a root rule with 'apply-templates' in. And, as you
have discovered, this then works fine.

Regards,

Mark