RE: Why Doesn't IE5 use the DTD to Validate?

Subject: RE: Why Doesn't IE5 use the DTD to Validate?
From: "Sall, Ken" <ksall@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:32:50 -0500
Daniel,

My NG-HTML articles pre-date the Voyager/XHTML effort. Alan Richmond, the
original mastermind behind Web Developer's Virtual Library (WDVL) and its
long-time author, plans to do an in-depth article on XHTML in mid May.
Interested parties should watch the WDVL home page, http://www.WDVL.com/.

The XML section of WDVL lists XHTML in the Specifications page and in the
News page (which will be updated shortly).
http://wdvl.Internet.com/Authoring/Languages/XML/Specifications.html
http://wdvl.Internet.com/Authoring/Languages/XML/News.html

I'll pass your good wishes on to Alan and Lucy. Good luck at CNET; I visit
frequently.
-Ken Sall, WDVL