Creating Hyperlinks using XSL and XML Part II

Subject: Creating Hyperlinks using XSL and XML Part II
From: "Douglas Nehring" <dnehring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 13:51:07 -0400
Thanks for all the replies on how to do the hyperlinks using attributes.
What's been bugging me now is how to do it using a element.  For example:

<misc>
	<person>
		<name>
		Doug
		</name>
		<webpage>
		personal/doug/index.html
		</webpage>
	</person>
</misc>

How do I create a hyperlink based on the webpage element that is with
associated with the name element (i.e. Doug)

Html equivalent I am looking to achieve: <a
href="personal/doug/index.html">Doug</a>

I can do it fairly easily by making the webpage link an attribute of the
name, but curiosity now has the best of me as to how I can do it this way.

Thanks once again.

Doug Nehring
Nortel Networks
MSL-100 Advanced Technology