Re: Suppressing source tree content

Subject: Re: Suppressing source tree content
From: Sara Mitchell <smitchel@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 09:22:44 -0700
I had a problem like this in the prototype I put together. The
answer I came up with may not be the most elegant, but it worked
(at least in LotusXsl which is the tool I was using). I simply
output a comment instead of outputing the content. It looked like
this:

<xsl:template match="para[@userlevel='NOVICE']">
 <xsl:comment>Novice level information skipped.
 </xsl:comment>
</xsl:template>

Sara Mitchell