RE: Saxon 4-1

Subject: RE: Saxon 4-1
From: Kay Michael <Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 09:34:26 +0100

You've got a CLASSPATH problem. The classes are almost certainly there, but
not on your CLASSPATH. Details of how to set up CLASSPATH depend on the
operating system and Java VM that you're using. Feel free to raise such
queries with me directly, though if you're using a system I'm unfamiliar
with I may not always be able to help.

Mike Kay (Michael.Kay@xxxxxxx)