RE: New XT release

Subject: RE: New XT release
From: "Jonathan Borden" <jborden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 10:45:01 -0400
Terrrrrrrifffic :-)) (haven't yet looked at xt itself). XSLT contains
everything we have asked except:

1) could xsl:include NOT be restricted to top-level instructions, this would
allow injection of an XML source tree into the processing chain, especially
useful when xsl:call'ing or binding params.

2) xsl:eval would 'reprocess' the generated tree fragment as xsl. so for
example, an
<xsl:eval>
	<xslquote:include>
	<xsl:attribute name="href"> ... generate URL here ... </xsl:attribute>
	</xslquote:include>
</xsl:eval>

I know xsl:eval conflicts with IE5 but this name best describes the intended
behavior.

Jonathan Borden
http://jabr.ne.mediaone.net