Updated Free Resources: showtree and an illustration of XSL keys

Subject: Updated Free Resources: showtree and an illustration of XSL keys
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 14:08:07 -0400
Hello all!

I've updated the "showtree" stylesheet to work with XT-19990422 according
to Working Draft 19990421.

As well, I've modified James' example code fragment for the XSL key
facility and illustrated it with a diagram (a bit convoluted, but
necessary) and included that as a resource as well ... I would anticipate
questions regarding this to be posted to the list in the future.

Both resources are available through the Resource Library link on our home
page.

We hope these help!

--
G. Ken Holman                  mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx