Re: Language is not markup and markup is not language.

Subject: Re: Language is not markup and markup is not language.
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:38:59 +0100
Hi Paul.

You're now officialy my role-model and hero. I want to be like you when I
grow up. I understand now why you're quoted so widely :)

Seriously. Thanks heaps for taking the time to outline that, I'll follow up
on the references this week-end. As for the arguement for excluding the
<xsl:script>... why the hell didn't you say so? I thought you where just
being a flaky old consultant, who wanted to spoil the fun of Web designers
(guess that makes me a flaky Web designer). I'm really not sure on the
issue now. I was *heavily* in favour of the <xsl:script> but I *think* I
understand enough of your point to see what we might loose along the way.
I'll have to rethink my views on this.

And to top it all off you go and throw in a link to an anarchy and software
paper in the sig.

...I still resent you for lobbying for the splitting of XSL though :P ...

Anyhow, cheers for the pointers.

     Guy.