Re: Bogus Patent?

Subject: Re: Bogus Patent?
From: Guy_Murphy@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 08:43:48 +0100
Hi.

If you wanted to turn the ground to sand under the patent in court, ask for
their defination of metadata.

One might hope the matter quickly reduced itself to philosophy, and you
can't patent philosophy. Kind of like patenting formating produced while
experiencing and existential crisis.

Cheers
     Guy.

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 05/10/99 06:41:35 PM