RE: Whitespace problem in IE5

Subject: RE: Whitespace problem in IE5
From: Dave Dieno <daved@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 21:12:33 -0700
Yes, the HTML is placed in a <PRE> section... sorry, I should have included
the XSL template:

<xsl:template match="sourceline">
 <PRE STYLE="font-family:monospace">
      <xsl:value-of />
  </PRE>
</xsl:template>

I've also considered (but not tried) using the DTD approach I.E. <!ATTLIST
sourceline xml:space="preserve"> however I'm trying not to use a DTD for
this project :)
Dave