Re: Please help with XSL proselytizing

Subject: Re: Please help with XSL proselytizing
From: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 08:38:07 -0400
At 07:42 AM 5/21/99 -0400, G. Ken Holman wrote:
>The XSL community of users needs your help in an interactive forum on
>www.XML.com where a public discussion has been invited regarding comparing
>XSL and CSS.
>
>[...]
>
>I truly believe we can illustrate the benefits and help others understand
>where XSL can play a useful and meaningful role in information management.

And even if (especially if, from my point of view), you're not in love with
XSL, the issues being presented are _well worth_ a look.  Best of all,
maybe this will give us a place to talk the politics without interfering
with those who simply want to talk tech.

Simon St.Laurent
XML: A Primer / Building XML Applications (June)
Sharing Bandwidth / Cookies
http://www.simonstl.com