Re: Formatting Object namespace URI

Subject: Re: Formatting Object namespace URI
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 12:25:22 -0400
At 99/05/21 10:34 -0700, Elliotte Rusty Harold wrote:
>I feel like I must be missing simething really obvious, but in the
>4-21-1999 XSL draft I can't find the URI that should be used for the fo:
>prefix. Is it http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl/FO as in the previous draft?
>or http://www.w3.org/XSL/Format/1.0 for similarity with XSLT? or
>something else?

Section 5 (4th paragraph) reads as follows:

A result namespace of http://www.w3.org/XSL/Format/1.0 indicates that the
result tree should be interpreted according to the semantics defined in
[XSL]. XSL requires that XSL processors respect this hint. The examples in
this document use the fo: prefix for this namespace.

--
G. Ken Holman                  mailto:gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Crane Softwrights Ltd.           http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/