RE: select nodes only one level with same name

Subject: RE: select nodes only one level with same name
From: Mark Birbeck <Mark.Birbeck@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 15:32:32 +0100
Can't comment on whether it's a 'Microsoft extension' because I have
only used their parser stuff. As to where it came from, I just tried it
one day and it worked, and I never found anything very explicit in the
XSL 1.0 draft that said it shouldn't.

Admittedly, now you've drawn my attention to it, I can see that Appendix
A *doesn't* allow it - both in XSL and XSLT - so I absolutely promise
that I will never, ever, use it again.

Honest.

Regards,

Mark

PS I shall miss it. I think it keeps things quite neat.