Re: My response to Leventhal's article...

Subject: Re: My response to Leventhal's article...
From: Ian Hickson <py8ieh@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 May 1999 09:19:30 +0100 (BST)
On Fri, 28 May 1999, Stephen Deach wrote:

> Claim 2.) XSL precludes interactivity. -- No more so than CSS.

How is the following CSS expressed in XSL?

   BUTTON { border: thin outset solid; }
   BUTTON:hover { border: medium outset solid; }
   BUTTON:focus { outline: dotted; }
   BUTTON:active { border: medium inset solid; }

[I ask this purely out of interest. Originally I was 'against' XSL, but
all the arguments I have heard so far have basically made me XSL-neutral:
I am in favour of XSLT, and dubious about the FOs.]

--
Ian Hickson
U+2642 U+2651