XSL/CSS Tutorials

Subject: XSL/CSS Tutorials
From: Johnny Lee <xml@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 20:45:32 -0400
Greetings,

	Could someone point me to some resources on the Web where I could learn
the fundamental differences between CSS and XSL.  I understand that,
conceptually, XSL is a transformative language and the CSS is essentially a
technique for formatting.  What I'm really after is the *current* state of
technology in terms of using XSL _now_.  If XSL is not yet
ready-for-prime-time, I'd like to know that as well.
	I guess what I'm really asking is: Are there resources on the web that use
XSL to display XML today?  If not, what hacks or tricks or CSS use is being
used in the waiting period that XSL takes to blossom?  I apologize for the
poorly worded query, but this stuff has confused me to no end.

Thanks in advance,

 _| |             Johnny Lee              |.---------.|
| |o|_     Georgia State University       ||         ||
|=|o| |   Center for Digital Commerce     ||         ||
|=|o|=|       and College of Law          |'---------'|
|=|o|=|  Electronic Court Filing Project   [=== -- o ]--__
|=|o|=|   http://gsulaw.gsu.edu/gsuecp/  __'---------'__  \