XSL-basics

Subject: XSL-basics
From: Mallikarjuna Sangappa <malliks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 14:55:36 PDT
Hi,

I'm having problem in using XSL. Its taking real time in implementing some features such as creating functions, calling functions, accessing data from XML file, storing the data in variables, doing calculations, output the result in desired format, string manipulations to be stored in specific format in a text file. I have been trying to use XT. It would be grateful if anyone out there could share their idea with me or give me pointers to go ahead. Thanks in advance.

CU,

Malliks