Re: Building the "World's Largest Portal" with XML

Subject: Re: Building the "World's Largest Portal" with XML
From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 10:31:50 -0400
At 8:55 AM -0400 6/17/99, Jeff Langdon wrote:
>FYI...
>
>Did anybody else get this annoying solicitation?
>
>Is this person just pulling names off the mailing lists?
>
>Please excuse the cross posting

I got it too. Given the way it was worded, I thought it was a more specific
solicitaion from somebody who'd read my book but I guess not. I'll dump it
in the recycle bin with all the other recruiter spam. (And recruiters
wonder why I don't want to deal with them and insist on dealing only with
principals...)

| Elliotte Rusty Harold | elharo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Writer/Programmer |
|        XML: Extensible Markup Language (IDG Books 1998)            |
|   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0764531999/cafeaulaitA/   |