Re: Building the "World's Largest Portal" with XML

Subject: Re: Building the "World's Largest Portal" with XML
From: "Chuck White" <chuck@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 11:32:18 -0700

>From: Tyler Baker <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: regan@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Building the "World's Largest Portal" with XML
>Date: Thu, Jun 17, 1999, 10:24 AM
>

>Actually, the really nasty thing most professional spammers do is

According to the Oxford English Dictionary:
professional:  2. Of, pertaining to, or proper to a profession. 3. Engaged
in a specified occupation or activity for money or as a means of earning a
living, rather than as a pastime.

I'm hard pressed to find any specific occupational title for a "spammer".
When I was young, I knew a guy who broke into houses, and who thought that
he was a pro. Most of us thought he was just pathetic.:)

not speaking for my employer...
Chuck White
Creative Director
Advance Recruitment Advertising, Inc.