XT Question

Subject: XT Question
From: Nigel Byrnes <byrnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 17:10:05 +0100
Hi XSL-ers

I would like to use XT for transforming xml into a formatting markup
language. The xml content which I have in mind is not stored as a file
but is represented as a Java String. So for speed reasons, it'd be cool
to pass the xml document as a String.

Having studied the code to com.jclark.xsl.sax.Driver where I think any
modifications should be made, I am not too sure about what is the best
approach to take. I have tried creating my own transformFile() method
replacing the "File inputFile," argument with "String xmlContent" but to
no avail.

Any advice will be appreciated

Thanks

Nigel

begin:          vcard
fn:             Nigel Byrnes
n:              Byrnes;Nigel
org:            Philips Research
email;internet: byrnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:          Research Scientist
note:           <BR>Software Engineering and Appications Group<BR>Philips Research Labs<BR> Cross Oak Lane<BR>Redhill<BR>Surrey<BR>RH1 5LA<BR>UK<P>Phone: +44 (0) 1293 815 578<BR>Fax: +44 (0) 1293 815 500<BR>GSM: 07899 940 391
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: TRUE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard